Offshore Survey Engineer
We have an opportunity for an offshore survey engineer to join our team on a full-time permanent contract.
As an independent contractor, we have delivered survey and positioning expertise to the global offshore industry for over four decades. With a diverse range of long term clients who require accurate, efficient solutions using the latest methods and technologies, no two projects are ever the same. We support our clients across various activities, including surface and subsea positioning, MBES seabed surveys, subsea infrastructure installation, as-built surveys, and regular maintenance and inspection.
The ideal candidate will have a proven offshore track record. You will be adept at reacting and changing to new situations, along with having strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. You will have good communication skills and work well as part of a team.
- Installation and configuring of survey sensors on vessels and subsea vehicles.
- Setup and installation of survey computer equipment, storage devices and associated networking.
- Maintenance of offshore survey spreads.
- Working collaboratively with team members to deliver client requirements and meet expectations.
- Ensuring quality with attention to detail.
- Nationally recognised relevant academic qualification.
- Current offshore medical, survival and safety certification.
- 2+ Years of survey engineering experience.
- Experience with Eiva Navisuite packages.
- IT literate and comfortable with simple PC networking and software maintenance.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
Why Join Us?
For over 40 years, we have been at the heart of the offshore industry and take pride in solving problems and delivering exactly what our clients require. You will be a part of this team which encourages our people to progress and develop. In addition to your salary and offshore day rate, you will also receive:
- Medical insurance.
- Income protection (long term absence as a result of incapacity).
- Pension plan.
- Life assurance.
- Offshore Survey Engineering
- Survey Engineer
About Andrews Survey
Andrews Survey is an independent provider of survey and positioning services to the global offshore construction, installation, and inspection industry.
Offshore Survey Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Andrews Survey?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.