We have an opportunity for an offshore data processor to join our team on a full-time permanent contract.
As an independent contractor, we have delivered survey and positioning expertise to the global offshore industry for over four decades. With a diverse range of long term clients who require accurate, efficient solutions using the latest methods and technologies, no two projects are ever the same. We support our clients across various activities, including surface and subsea positioning, MBES seabed surveys, subsea infrastructure installation, as-built surveys, and regular maintenance and inspection.
The ideal candidate will have a proven offshore track record. You will be adept at reacting and changing to new situations, along with having strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. You will have good communication skills and work well as part of a team.
- Providing survey processing and reporting support using a range of office / technical software and data processing systems.
- Assisting with the setup and configuration of survey data processing and data management systems.
- Ensuring the acquired survey data is processed accurately and completely to meet the client project requirements.
- Working collaboratively with team members to deliver client requirements and meet expectations.
- Ensuring quality with attention to detail.
- Nationally recognised relevant academic qualification.
- Current offshore medical, survival and safety certification.
- 2+ Years of survey data processing experience.
- Experience with Eiva Navisuite packages, GIS packages and AutoCAD.
- IT literate and comfortable with simple PC networking and software maintenance.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
Why Join Us?
For over 40 years, we have been at the heart of the offshore industry and take pride in solving problems and delivering exactly what our clients require. You will be a part of this team which encourages our people to progress and develop. In addition to your salary and offshore day rate, you will also receive:
- Medical insurance.
- Income protection (long term absence as a result of incapacity).
- Pension plan.
- Life assurance.